Construction Litigation Associate Attorney
- Location New York, NY United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Legal services
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Legal 2019-01-10 Workhoppers Home New York NY
- Construction Litigation Associate Attorney
1/4/19 | New York, NY
NYC office is currently seeking Attorneys to join our Complex Tort & General Casualty group.
This is an excellent full-time opportunity for attorneys with defense litigation experience, but also allows for part-time scheduling / flexible work hours, up to 28 hours a week for those who are interested.
We are a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified byThe American Lawyerand 53rd inThe National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
- 3-5 years of defense litigation experience
- Experience with construction (NYS Labor Law 200, 240, 241) matters, insurance defense, general liability, and or auto/transportation liability
- Experience appearing in court for OSHA hearings is a plus
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a caseload independently and responsibly
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a caseload involving insurance defense, general liability, auto/transportation liability, or construction (NYS Labor Law)
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.