General Liability Attorney
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Legal services
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Legal 2019-01-10 Workhoppers Home San Francisco CA
- General Liability Attorney
1/3/19 | San Francisco, CA
San Francisco office is currently seeking three General Liability Attorneys.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with general defense litigation, premise liability, security guard, professional liability, or construction experience looking for an engaging role with a national firm that allows for full-time or part-time work arrangements. A successful schedule for these positions could be either a traditional full-time role or an abbreviated work week. Those seeking flexible schedules are welcome to apply.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 1-7 years of general liability, premise liability, security guard, professional liability, or construction experience
- A more senior 10-15+ year position is also available
- Must have experience with motion practice and depositions
- 2nd chair trial experience preferred
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Independently manage a defense litigation caseload from claim inception to mediation, arbitration, resolution, or trial
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
We are a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you!
Please consider joining our team by applying onlineor by sending your credentials to and listing "San Francisco General Liability Attorney" in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
View more job openings
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.