We are a professional Accounting and HR Consulting Firm.
We believe if we are fulfilling the needs of our employees, their positive outlook will create satisfied Clients. We believe in work-life balance so we provide a flexible schedule for our staff. Our environment allows opportunities for the staff to learn and grow with us. By joining our team, you get to work with an amazing CEO who is focused on her employee's happiness and not just the bottom line. She leads the company with a passion for helping employees grow and businesses succeed. That passion is shared throughout the organization. If you enjoy helping multiple clients meet their goals then we may be a match! Please be sure to enclose your desired compensation when applying.
We are seeking an experienced part-time SR Bookkeeper/Staff Accountant to join our team of consultants.
Job Requirements :
- 3+ years accrual accounting experience
- Reliable transportation to client locations
- Dependability a must to meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent Customer Service with good Client focus
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- Must pass a background check
- Quickbooks software
Benefits for part time employees:
- Flexible Schedule
- Training opportunities
- other company perks such as fun happy hours and company events
Since Sr. Bookkeepers and Staff/Accountants have a wide range of experience levels. Salary is dependent on experience.