Director of Marketing
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Sales & Marketing, Designing & Media Party / Event planning, Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing, Communication, Advertising
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A 2019-01-29 Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
- Job Title: Director of Marketing
Reports To: Senior Vice President of Communications
The CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is looking for a Director of Marketing. This position will direct and manage overall Association marketing and graphics coordination functions. This person will supervise all aspects of marketing, inclusive of social media and other channels, marketing production, websites, apps, and event marketing and production. In addition, they will supervise all content affiliated with the annual REImagine! conference, as well as handle all aspects of online registration for this event, as well as smaller affiliated events.
- Oversee all marketing collateral and strategic promotion for C.A.R., inclusive of events, member communications and other association-wide marketing initiatives.
- Manage marketing coordination in order to ensure all marketing projects, for the Association, are completed appropriately and within budget.
- Work with all Association staff to ensure promotional goals are met.
- Produce general and specific marketing plans for programs, inclusive of detailed timelines.
- Research, secure and manage a pool of freelance graphic designers. Negotiate contracts and determine project fees for each graphic design project.
- Work with external vendors and agencies on projects. Manage and closely supervise the REImagine! Decorator relationship.
- Manage graphics and multi-media in order to ensure that all projects are handled appropriately and within budget.
- Oversee all non-sales oriented portions of the REImagine! Conference.
- Manage coordination of the content generation and speaker selection portion of C.A.R. events.
- Responsible for all session scheduling for events.
- Manage entire online registration component of all events leading up to each show date as well as on-site.
- Oversee development and maintenance of REImagine! marketing, inclusive of apps, websites and other marketing materials
Minimum education required:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; Master’s preferred.
Minimum Experience Required:
5-8 years as Marketing Manager or relevant experience
Excellent project management skills.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Extremely deadline-oriented, focused, and detail oriented
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a variety of challenging situations and circumstances, including difficult project deadlines, demanding customers, tight budgets, and evolving goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
- Excellent work ethic and attendance.
- Consistency in giving feedback regarding work progress, timetable and issues
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.