We are a cutting-edge payments and software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. The company combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business.
- Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics.
- Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small- to mid-sized businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
Our Marketing department is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with our creative and sales departments to ensure projects are completed on time and at-or-under budget.
- Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful.
- The ideal candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with clients and communicating with other departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns on track.
- Implements marketing campaigns by assisting with marketing strategies, plans, and objectives, including planning and organizing promotional campaigns, updating calendars, and project management of marketing deliverables.
- Tracks, reports on, and manages marketing deliverables.
- Keeps marketing materials organized by coordinating requirements with copy, design, and development resources.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and marketing, including maintaining research databases and informing Sales department of key findings. Works with creative team in updating Sales assets.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, including establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, coordinating mailing lists, organizing and producing event materials, and organizing shipping requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, including reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, including exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Expertise in project management. You will "own" the deliverables as they move through the organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 2+ years’ marketing, advertising, or design experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Sees an issue and owns it to completion
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to navigate evolving goals and objectives as develops innovative new products
- Project management experience desired
- Bonus points for events and conferences experience