Administrative & Marketing Assistant
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration, Writing/Translation, Sales & Marketing, Specialized Trade help Party / Event planning, Customer service, Business Development, Translation: English, Translation: Chinese, Affiliate Marketing, Real Estate
- Duration 12 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A 2019-02-05 Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
- About Us
We are an international real estate franchise company with more than 190,000 real estate agents, operation in 890 offices across the globe. Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in North America and the one of the largest privately held global residential real estate brokerage. We are also rated the #1 training organization across all industries in North America.
Founder is No. 1 agent across Keller Williams Canada and Top 1% agent among 14,000 agents at Great Vancouver Real Estate Board.
As Great Vancouver Real Estate market leader, we have track-record to show our successful business growth trajectory and strong financial stability.
Our vision is to be a company that building billion value business, creating multi-millionaires and giving back millions!
This could be you
We are currently looking for an energetic individual as an office administrative and marketing assistant.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required, the candidate will report directly to the team leader and work collaboratively with other team members. This is a perfect opportunity to work with the best agent in the industry!
If you are a big picture thinker who thrives on a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is the role for you!
- Implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including monthly book keeping, paying the bills, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget.
- Maintain and follow an operations manual that documents all systems and standards, like HR, lead generation, listing, buying and customer service etc.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment, stationary and layout
- Promote Keller Williams and Jonathan Lu’s Team culture via team meeting, campus and other events, achievement recognition and all different training events
Sales / Transaction Support
- Manage all listing / sales / buyer contracts through closing
- Search listings and schedule showing for buyer agents
- Arrange/prepare/manage showings/open house schedule with agents & showing assistant
- Coordinate new listing activities, like strata document order, photo shooting, floorplan, video or flyer creation and graphic/booklet design support
- Track team, individual agent sales performance and other indicators
- Participate any activities which will help improve sales performance, like client referral system, searching, calling, email, meeting etc.
- Follow and adjust the annual marketing plan with approved budget to support team sales target
- implement, track and adjust marketing plan periodically
- Recording monthly house market video with team leader
- Optimize and update company website and meet website visit traffic target
- Prompt "Jonathan Lu" brand name and team listings via webchat, third-party websites or social media
- Coordinate and organize various events to help team to generate leads and sales
- Implement Keller Williams technology and marketing tools, like 8x8 campaign, 12 direct and 33 touches, KW video etc.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Manage after-sales service (after sold or buy) activities
- Maintain regular customer contacts and keep good relationship with customers for future referral business
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
Business Partner Management
- Review/track key business partners performance
- Help grow win-win business relationship with partners via business referral and vendor sponsorship program
What You Bring
- Reliable and can-do / get thing done attitude
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- Strong documentation skill
- Strong understanding and experience with various social media platforms & online community engagement an asset
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Real Estate industry experience is preferred
- College / bachelor of Business Administration or related field preferred
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only resumes with the most aligned experience will be considered.
Hours:40 hours per week
Experience:Administration/Marketing 1 -2 years
Language:Chinese and English
Job Type:full – time, maternity leave replacement
Starting: Immediately for a 1-year term, potentially extend to permanent full-time position.
- What we are offering tremendous opportunities to talents:
- Training/Coaching: you will get world-class, top-notch training at Keller Williams including in-house classes, team leader coaching
- Culture: family first, balanced work-life, become part of something bigger
- Corporate working environment: manage and create comfortable and high morale team environment in our Vancouver office.
- Competitive compensation package: salary, bonus, profit share, extended medical benefit, vacation and company retreat benefits
- Wealth-building opportunities: income opportunity unparalleled in the real estate industry
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.