Registered Dental Assistant RDA
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Dental assistant
- Duration Part Time ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A 2019-02-05 Workhoppers Home San Francisco CA
- We are looking to fill a full or part-time, 2 to 5 days/week position for our general dentistry practice in the Inner Richmond District of San Francisco. One year dental experience is preferred. Compensation is dependent on experience. Ability to work the front desk and Saturdays are a plus.
• To work in compliance with office safety, policies and procedures, and OSHA guidelines.
• A current Radiation Safety Certificate.
• A current CPR License.
• A current RDA License.
Please reply to this ad with your resume, references, and a cover letter.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.