Personal Income Tax Preparer
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Simply Accounting, AccountEdge
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A 2019-02-11 Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
- Are you looking for good accounting firm experience to include on your resume? Contract work that will provide money for that something special you’re planning?
Then consider joining our team for tax season! Located in the west end of Mississauga – we have a great group of people who want help in preparing our clients’ personal income tax returns. Our returns range from students, employees, small business owners, rental properties to complex investments.
We're looking for:
-Demonstrated ability to provide efficient, timely, accurate, quality service on your assignments
-A friendly, yet professional style for both verbal and written communications (must be fluent in English)
-Mature and responsible
-Strong computer skills – we are paperless!
-Seasoned user of Microsoft Office software
-Fast learner (we will provide the hands-on training)
-Preference given to previous experience in preparing Canadian personal income tax returns
-Experience using TaxPrep would also be a plus
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.