Our busy and well-established, Medicare-Certified Home Health Agency has an IMMEDIATE openings for FULL-TIME/ PER DIEM Registered (RN) / Licensed Vocational (LVN) Home Health Nurses to provide home health visits to patients in all areas of Los Angeles. We are seeking Home Health Registered Nurses and LVN's to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients in the designated area of your choice. We use an electronic medical records system, which allows our healthcare professionals the opportunity to spend more time with their patients making visits, rather than submitting paperwork in the office. We have FULL-TIME SALARIED positions with BENEFITS available, as well as PART-TIME positions.
We have a LARGE AMOUNT OF PATIENT REFERRALS throughout ALL AREAS OF LOS ANGELES which will keep you very busy! We ask that candidates have at least one year of experience as an RN in an acute care facility and proficiency in IV administration is a plus. Our Home Health Care professionals must have integrity, dedication to their patient care, while having the ability to communicate with our home health care team. In addition to the aforementioned, Candidates must have EXCELLENT interpersonal skills and computer skills. Home Health Experience is a plus, too.
OUR RN FIELD NURSES ENJOY:
- Flexible Work Hours, with an opportunity to make multiple visits per day
- COMPETITIVE PAY with FULL-TIME BENEFITS, which include: medical, dental, and vision insurances, generous vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and much more!!!
- Bonus pay structure for the exceeding of a weekly minimum number of visits
- The opportunity of working in a well-established patient first environment, which promotes teamwork and employee success at all levels.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in Home health nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment