The company represents many leading brands in the consumer electronics industry including Sony, Microsoft, Samsung, Bose and many more!
Our Merchandisers are responsible for traveling to local retailers (e.g., Walmart, Best Buy, Target, etc.) to complete merchandising tasks such as set up/install consumer electronics products and assemble interactive displays for our clients and vendor partners. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse product lines and recent releases including laptops/computers, tablets, mobile phones, gaming consoles, TVs and home theater, cameras, audio equipment and more.
As a merchandiser, you will be part of the latest technology trends helping displays come to life!
This is a fun and flexible part-time gig to supplement your income and work around your schedule.
- Effectively install, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of consumer electronics in various big box stores
- Follow instructions to assemble displays and reset sections according to planograms
- Set-up and/or ensure power displays are fully functional
- Conduct basic merchandising visits such as stocking, auditing, and updating signage
- Travel locally to complete store visits within an assigned territory
- Complete assignments Weekdays before 6 PM; at your discretion
- Access to reliable transportation
- Smartphone, computer, printer
- Ability to stand, climb a ladder, stoop and lift
. Actionlink advantages:
- Competitive hourly pay with employee referral bonus incentives
- Paid training to hone your existing skills and expertise
- Mileage & drive time reimbursement
- Bi-weekly pay schedule
**You must complete a Digital Interview to be considered for the position. The interview is then forwarded to the Hiring Manager for consideration.**