Administrative and Event Coordinator / Executive Assistant (20-25 hrs/wk)
- Rate$25 per hour
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration, Sales & Marketing Party / Event planning, Administrative Assistant, Customer service, Social Media
- Duration 3 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-02-13 Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ON
- Seeking experienced, reliable and task-oriented Administrative and Event Coordinator / Executive Assistant.
The selected candidate will report directly to the Executive Director and be will work in collaboration with the 2 managers currently in place.
The person is responsible for performing a number of varied duties going from customer service calls, travel booking, clerical and administrative support as well as some marketing and membership relations tasks.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team of Beauty Professionals and grow with the Association.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. A fluency in French is desirable, but not essential.
• Positive “service” attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with the Association.
• Ability to consistently demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as a team member in a small, open, and professional office environment.
• Answer incoming calls and emails in a positive and professional manner.
• Detail and accuracy oriented.
• Computer literate: skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Knowledge of Mailchimp, Shopify, HootSuite would be a plus.
• Experience with office systems and database management an asset.
• Complete member requests in an accurate and timely manner.
• Update database information as needed, including returned mail.
• Process new memberships, renewal applications, competitions sign-ups and event payments.
• Resourceful – assist Executive Director with resourcing information for projects, meetings and events.
• Flexible – able to work events and the occasional weekend.
• Event planning experience is highly considered.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field of experience
** This position is 5 days a week, 20 to 25 hours per week – 10am to 3pm
Plus Full time prior and during our major event-time the week of April 8th and on, Saturday April 13, Sunday April 14, Monday April 15th and Tuesday April 16th.
Contract position starting immediately until May 3rd 2019, with possibility of extension
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.