In-Store Food Demonstrator(Event Specialist)
- Rate $10 per hour
- Location United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Are you self-motivated, outgoing and friendly? We want people like you to be an Event Specialists in one of our clients' retail locations. What does an Event Specialist do? They generate excitement, brand awareness and boost sales by hosting events in-stores. Event Specialists are responsible for reviewing program materials, setting up and breaking down the work area, preparing, and sampling products on scheduled event days.
Event Specialist Responsibilities include:
Conducts consumer facing activities.
Event Specialists are friendly and knowledgeable, and represent our client professionally.
Event Specialists share information about the products and encourage sales.
Make a significant impact on sales and improve the customers' buying experience.
Assist customers based on their individual usage needs and interests.
Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines.
Strong candidates should possess:
Must be confident, and articulate to speak effectively and informatively with consumers.
Independent and motivated team player.
Ability to work part-time retail schedule.
Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
Daily access to a PC computer with Internet/email access.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.