Web Search Evaluator - Canada - Fluent in French
- Rate $16 per hour
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
Quebec City, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, IT & Software SEO/SEM, Information system analyst
- Duration 6 months
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience None
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization None
- The TITLE of this job is: Web Search Evaluator – French.
LOCATION of job is: Canada
LANGUAGE Required for this job is: French
Be part of a rapidly growing global network of independent contractors working as Web Search Evaluators! If you are looking for interesting work that adapts to your lifestyle, you have come to the right place. As a Web Search Evaluator, you will be rewarded for your ability to improve internet search engine results and performance. We offer flexible work schedules, competitive pay, free training, and the ability to work from home.
Web Search Evaluators typically commit to work up to 5 flexible hours a day (Monday through Friday). Before a project assignment, Evaluators may need to complete a certification process of 5-30 hours over a 1-3 week period which may include training, practice and testing. Once accepted for a project, you must meet consistent quality standards. Superior performance will make you eligible for additional projects.
Our successful Web Search Evaluators possess:
• A passionate and avid interest in working with the Internet.
• Experience with Web browsers in navigating a variety of content.
• A broad interest and current knowledge of web-based culture, media, sports, news, and business.
• The flexibility and patience to learn in an environment of changing standards and tasks.
• The willingness to seek guidance and coaching when uncertain.
• Ability to follow instructions without allowing personal experience or sentiment to cloud judgment.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to focus and maintain accuracy in a time-sensitive environment.
• The ability to work independently with effective time management skills.
• Fluency in written and verbal English.
• Excellent research skills, critical thinking and decision making skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Personal Windows PC or laptop that runs Windows 7 or above.
• A high-speed Internet connection
• Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
For questions and concerns, email me.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.