· Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
· Allocate resources for assigned projects
· Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
· Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
· Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
· Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
who you are
· Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
· Familiarity with construction management software
· Strong leadership qualities
· Strong negotiation skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· You will work in a motivated, helpful team and entrepreneurial environment.
You will get work-life balance and an inspiring workplace within a flat organization.
In a helpful and open environment, we develop together as specialists and managers.