Financial Planning Associate
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Financial Services/ Insurance
- Duration Opportunity to become full on consultant after 24 months. ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- The Financial Planning Associate position provides administrative support to the Advisor and is responsible for the day-to-day activities to support the clients' needs. The Financial Planning Associate may act as the first point of contact for the client as necessary. They will gain the knowledge and experience needed to become successful independent consultants.
They will be responsible for sharing the load of client acquisition in the areas of;
External Assets Gathered
Loan/Lines of Credit
Compensation will be split between salary, and commission, and bonus structure. Candidate will go through extensive training and orientation before starting, so that they are best equipped for success. IFIC and LLQP courses will be required and subsidised for applicant that is not already licensed.
Pay structure is as followed:
First 3 months (probation): 1000/month + 25% of all commission paid on new clients.
3-9 months: 1000/month + 30% of all commission paid on new clients + 6 month performance bonus
9 months onward: 1000/month + 35% of all commission paid on new clients + 50% of ARB (asset retention bonus) on all new client assets brought in.
Because of this income structure, you are rewarded by hard work and due diligence. This position is ideal for someone that holds themselves in a professional manner, and is a centre of influence. Also, someone that has a good "warm" market and established social network.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.