RECRUITING COORDINATOR (permanent)
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Deadline January 16, 2015
- Area of Specialization Other
- CASTING & STAFFING COORDINATOR
Do you hold proper qualifications to source, recruit, interview and manage many promotional people as well as an assortment of programs?
Do you possess a strong presence on site?
Are you excited about the opportunity to possibly join a company that prides itself in preserving remarkable culture!?
Do you thrive in an environment that thinks BIG and moves quickly!?
We’re hiring ONE ambitious Casting/Staffing Coordinator to assist our internal Casting Team with sourcing, interviewing, hiring and motivating exceptional event staff from coast-to-coast.
Our Coordinator will report directly into our Director of Casting & Staffing.
They will oversea thousands of event staff, accurately build schedules, travel to high profile events, essentially crafting relationships with our promo people!
Someone who loves recruiting and works best independently is our ideal candidate.
The expectations are high, but the day-to-day experiences are well worth it. we take pride in our people.
We offer various training sessions and employee development programs. Our Casting & Staffing Coordinator will gain exposure to a plethora of internal meetings and external experiential events. We are meticulous problem solvers and true visionaries. This is an exciting job opportunity for someone driven by engagement and meticulous program delivery!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Source, scout, interview and cast staff for a variety of programs
• Network with on-site promotional staff daily
• Manage people with dignity and respect
• Update and maintain our internal company database
• Create and confirm casting requests, schedules, job postings, confirmation emails, etc
• Other duties as assigned
• Learn to build budgets for a variety of programs
• Administer and evaluate on-site execution to maximize event success
• Utilize social recruitment strategies to source, place, and retain top talent
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Solid computer skills and knowledge of a variety of software programs
• Exceptional multi-tasking, organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to problem solve quickly
• Must maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to work independently in a very busy environment
• A good understanding of Canadian labor laws is an asset
• A strong understanding of Canadian provinces, cities/towns a pre requisite
Educational and Experience Requirements
• 1-2 years of recruiting experience is a pre requisite for this position
• Experiential agency experience is an asset
• Familiarity of database software an asset
• Human resource degree or diploma an asset
• An asset to be bilingual in French
• An asset if smart serve (or equivalent) certified
If interested in learning more about the Casting & Staffing Coordinator position, please email your resume to Leigh Billinghurst
We also encourage you to peruse our website.
This position is available immediately.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.