Revit/AutoCAD Draftsperson Architecture/Interior Design
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Longueuil / South Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media 3D Modeling / AutoCad, Interior designer, Architect
- Duration 3 + months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization Architecture
- Languages required English 2019-04-09 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QCLongueuil / South Shore QC
- Require person to draw, using Revit and AutoCAD, architecture details, construction details, interior design details, millwork details, shop drawing, elevations and plans for a large high end residence.
Preference for candidate with advanced (over 5 years) architecture or Interior design experience. Does not need architectural stamp. Must have over 5 years experience and advanced knowledge or AutoCAD and Revit LT. Work is in English. Fluency in French is preferable for interaction with suppliers.
Works on site with the owner/interior designer Monday to Thursday from 8 to noon in Old Montreal.
Work is contract for a period of about 3 months.
Must provide its own laptop with AutoCAD.
Please submit resume with hourly rate expectation.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.