Patient Treatment Coordinator - Customer Service
- Rate$TBD per hour
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Health Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Customer service, Medical/dental secretary, Healthcare consultant, Dental assistant, Medical Assistant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-04-10 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QC
- Large dental practice in the West Island is hiring a full time Patient Treatment Coordinator to join our team.
Responsibilities include answering phones, booking appointments, dealing with insurance companies, sitting with patients discussing treatments plans and financial arrangements. Your enthusiasm will positively contribute to the clinic by providing excellent patient support.
Tuesday to Saturday (OR Wednesday to Sunday)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday till 9pm, Some flexibility on start times.
Previous experience working in a dental or doctors office an asset
Minimum 3 years Customer service experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.