Company creates an innovative and trusted provider of software and services that improve productivity and profitability for production, manufacturing and infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allow customers to deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility to address evolving market requirements. Over 4,400 employees thrive in more than 30 countries.
What do you get to do in this position?
Your specific activities will include:
· The detailed design and implementation of product features based on a defined set of high level use cases (UCs) and detailed functional specifications (DFSs).
· Contributing to project schedule task/work breakdown and establishing realistic expectations on timelines/deliveries.
· Communicating project status and issues proactively to management.
· Assessing, communicating, and mitigating technical, project and design risks.
Qualifications - This job might be for you if:
· A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
· 5~10 years of programming experience with C++
· Experience of modern C++ (C++11/14, both language features and coding style) in a work or personal environment
· Must be passionate about performance and clean code
· Experience of working with multi-threaded code and algorithms
· A willingness to work in an agile environment with a collaborative team
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.