Immediate Hire (8am to 5:30pm) Customer Service - Uncapped Income
We are a leading Event / Promotions and Retail Marketing firm in the Hamilton area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' brand names by developing & supporting field marketing programs in retail and event environments. You will work closely with the CEO and corporate marketing / sales organizations to support promotional activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc). You will also utilize your marketing expertise to help develop & execute brand awareness programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS
- 0-4 years of experience in a Marketing, Sales, Or Promotional Events
- Positions with Experience in Retail, Restaurant, or dealing with the Public on a regular basis
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- Desire To GROW Into a Management Position
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position. This position is ENTRY LEVEL with the ability to ADVANCE towards a management role. MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND LIVE LOCALLY.