Order Entry Customer Service
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration Data entry, Customer service
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A 2019-04-26 Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
- ABOUT THE POSITION
The Customer Service / Order Entry Representative is responsible for serving customers and processing orders. He/she will sell products to existing and prospective customers via telephone. This individual is accountable for dealing with customer complaints and processing transactions including; order entry, shipping documents, invoicing, and follow up. The Customer Service / Order Entry Representative understands his/her role as brand ambassador and provides positive brand experiences to all customers. Integrity, vision, professionalism, and passion are key components of this position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Customer focus
• Time management
• Detail orientated
• Ethics and integrity
• Accountability and dependability
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To answer incoming calls related to our products
• Enter and verify all customer data, order specifications, and billing information.
• Prepare invoices, shipping documents and contracts on BusinessVision software (training will be provided)
• Communicate with customers regarding order information, pricing, shipping dates, etc.
• Respond to customer concerns and complaints and rectify in a timely manner
• Check inventory levels to determine availability of requested merchandise. Update inventory levels to reflect changes and notify purchasing of any low stock
• Upsell and cross-sell existing customers via telephone and e-mail
• Coordinate shipment of orders
• Track shipments
• Collect and record customer payments
• Prepare reports for management as required
• Filing and organizing documents as necessary
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position and represent Merlan in a professional manner
• Perform other duties as assigned
Internally at head office, relate with the general manager, administrative and marketing manager, sales managers, accounting, and warehouse staff. Externally, communicate with customers, vendors and sales representatives
• 3+ years of customer service and data entry experience.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy a must.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• French speaking is considered an asset.
• Experience with BusinessVision considered an asset.
• Help managers follow-up and close leads.
• Knowledge of Quoteworks is an asset.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals. Overtime as required.
Casual work environment
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.