We are looking for a high energy Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join the team in Ottawa..
Must be Fluent in English and French
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (BCSR) fields calls from customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerning service or billing. A successful BCSR must understand the Waste Connections of Canada business, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. This is a very fast paced work environment, with a variety of multitasking involving administrative duties, call taking and follow up action.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities with customer service employees and other managers & solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Take payments, bank deposits, key word orders, keys production paperwork and general office duties
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections of Canada employees to determine service requirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions to service issues.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume atmosphere.
- Fluent in English and French
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail, proficient in 10 key, keyboarding and typing skills a must
- Solid Waste Industry Experience and or related field is preferred.