We are looking for a highly-motivated, team-oriented, and experienced Executive Assistant to join our dynamic team of mission driven business acceleration programs and financing.
Our Executive Assistant will generally be responsible for complex and confidential administrative duties such as gathering and preparing information for internal and external presentations, maintaining confidential files (electronic or paper), scheduling, organizing meetings, organizing daily calendars for the CEO and executive team, and making travel arrangements.
The Executive Assistant will also greet visitors and callers and handle their inquiries and/or direct them to the appropriate room or person.
The Executive Assistant must be able to work independently and manage multiple projects and changes while maintaining composure, and exercise discretion and judgment regarding highly confidential internal information and external communications within generally defined practices and policies.
Successful candidates will be proactive, meet deadlines, and able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
The Executive Assistant will work out of our Corporate Headquarters in San Diego, CA.
Time & Pay
The Executive Assistant position is part-time, about 16 to 24 hours per week. The pay rate starts at $15 per hour.
- Strong experience supporting C-level executives
- Demonstrate creativity and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, specifically using Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Google Apps, such as shared calendaring, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferred
- Other relevant certifications and training