- Rate$30 per hour
- Location Phoenix, AZ United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help, Designing & Media Legal services, Video production
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A 2019-05-02 Workhoppers Home Phoenix AZ
- Legal Videographer Position Available — Employee, Part-time
We are a certified Legal Video Production firm that has been providing the highest quality deposition recordings in Phoenix for more than 30 years.
We are seeking a legal videographer to join our team. The videographer will be primarily responsible for recording depositions and may record other video related to the legal industry as needed. We will provide all the equipment and all training. Our videographers are employees, not independent contractors. This is a great opportunity for those who are self-employed or looking for a flexible schedule!
Important qualities for this role:
· Professionalism: You’ll be working closely with lawyers and the legal community.
· Reliability: Once you are assigned a job, you must show up. You must have your own vehicle in good working condition, as we videotape depositions throughout the valley and across Arizona.
· Flexibility: Schedules are subject to change based on courts, lawyers and other legalities. It’s possible – and common - for new jobs to be added or removed within a 24-hour window. Your ability to be flexible is key. You may be assigned to work as few as one or as many as five days each week. If the right applicant also has a freelance job, we are willing to work together on scheduling.
Work Environment: Aside from the time spent out in the field recording video, you are also required to turn in your work (same day) to the office at Tatum and Shea.
Expectations: Pay is $30/hour to start. The average daily project is 4.5 hours but can be shorter or longer depending on the case. Mileage is reimbursed for out-of-town work. Must be able to lift equipment into and out of your vehicle (it is transported on a rolling cart otherwise).
Requirements: Some proficiency with technology is required. Some videography experience preferred, but not required. It is a niche industry where professionalism and networking are of the utmost importance. All technical training will be provided.
We’re looking to hire someone right away. Interested? Please email your resume . We look forward to speaking with you!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.