Social Media Manager & Community Support for Chat Platform
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Longueuil / South Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Twitter, Social Media
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required English 2019-05-08 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QCLongueuil / South Shore QC
- We need someone to take over the Social Media and Community management aspects of our Chat Platform. This platform facilitates casual chat between paid hosts and customers via mobile apps and SMS messaging.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Generate engagement from potential customers and chat hosts
- Generate Audience Growth
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content, stories.
- Organize activities such as account takeovers in cooperation with Chat Hosts
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Create media pieces
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Training of Chat Hosts
- On-boarding and training of new chat hosts
- Support chat hosts on technical issues and marketing / profile building
- Create training videos
- Excellent writing and language skills in English
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Show ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Most work will be done on-site and another portion can be done remotely, when campaigns require live intervention on busy hours.
This is a full time position.
- Salary to be discussed
- Free capuccinos
- Gym in building
- Dental (after 6 months probation period)
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.