The Client Support Representative works on-site at our marketing & promotional events and provides support to the team at our corporate headquarters here in Dallas. We specialize in customer retention and customer acquisitions for our clientele. Our clients span across a wide variety of industries, health and wellness, beauty and cosmetics, gourmet food and entertainment.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for people who can grow with us. If you’re looking for a great career opportunity, apply to join our team.
At our company we achieve results by hiring exceptional people and providing them with the tools and support they need to maximize their potential.
We are currently seeking an individual for our Client Services Supervisor opportunity.
In this role you will who oversees the administration of the Client Services team.
This person ensures that client service responsibilities are handled according to client and company requirements, as well as maintaining an environment that maximizes accuracy and productivity and incorporates risk-based controls.
In this role you will be the face of our company and we expect the highest level of professionalism possible.
A Self-motivated team player you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Apparent Motivation and Ethics are an integral part of all positions.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of six months customer service, marketing or related experience
· Ability to effectively present information to customer, clients and other employees
· Possess basic mathematical skills
· Possess basic computer and computer software skills
· Ability to apply good judgment in dealing with problem solving and carrying out directives
· 1-2 years relevant marketing, customer service experience preferred
· Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
· Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
-Leadership experience including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
-Strong problem solving skills with an understanding of the impact that the Client Services team has on the company
-Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
-Utilize clear verbal and written communications skills
-Suggest process improvements with continued attention to client and control guidelines