Social Media/Personal Assistant (6 hours/week)
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Virtual Assistant, Administrative Assistant, SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, Social Media
- Duration ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required N/A 2019-05-21 Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
- Creative, unique and rapidly expanding personal brand searching for a part time Social Media Marketing Consultant and Personal Assistant.
Strong analytical skills
1. Social Media Marketing Consultant - For a personal brand/business with over 200k followers between 3 online platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube.)
Assist with creation and maintenance of SM content.
This person has experience translating site analytics provided by these 3 platforms into valuable data to grow brand's reach and following.
Creative and experienced in Boosted/Sponsored Marketing posts that generate leads and sales.
Has knowledge of current SM trends.
Confident in Post Scheduling Software. (Ie: Hootsuite)
2. Personal Assistant
Can send out monthly online updates/newsletters via Mailchimp.
Confident in creating email marketing campaigns.
Organize and potentially respond to email/FB message inquiries.
Part time/flexible hours. (0-6 hours per week.)
Hours may vary depending on my own film/work schedule.
Rate open to negotiation.
I am a professional stunt woman, actor and educator in Vancouver, BC. I recently launched an online Staff Spinning membership site called the Online Bad Ass Academy. My vision is to empower and lift people by sharing with them a skill/art that has been such a massively positive influence on my life.
I have grown a fairly substantial online following on my own, and I'm looking for the perfect person to help me take my brand and business to the next level!
Check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/michelle.c.smith/
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.