We’re looking for recent graduates from an Arts program who are great writers and creative thinkers with a passion for communicating content in a corporate setting.
We're looking for recent graduates with an interest in corporate education, development, and communication who are looking to get some experience in learning and development and business communications. No experience required other than a passion for learning, great writing skills, and a positive, team-focused attitude!
If you’re a business-savvy great writer, quick thinker, and are able to navigate complex problems both alone and in a collaborative setting, we’d love to chat with you about joining our team!
- Graduates from an Arts & Science, Life Sciences or humanities University program at a recognized university
- Strong writers; grammar sticklers (you hate misplaced apostrophes! You can be flexible about whether or not you use Oxford commas, but you're always consistent); creative wordsmiths who shy away from flowery writing
- Logical thinkers who can navigate ambiguity
Your Role Will Involve:
- Working with us on contract from ASAP until October/Nov (possibly longer!)
- Researching, designing, and developing learning materials
- Taking complex information and turning into into something a learner can digest
- Interacting with clients to review and consult on client materials
- Designing graphics
- Using theory in learning and industry’s best practices to write content, learning, and performance objectives for target audiences in the financial services industry
- Collaborating with your project team to produce high-quality deliverables
- Developing tools for learning evaluation.
- Working closely with your mentor and team to continuously improve your skills and business knowledge.