Find flexible jobs
Controller Accounting Manager
Vaughan, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Trade help Finance, Accountant, Engineering
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A
- Construction Controller (General Contractor)
· Direct responsibility for maintenance and improvement of accounting systems, methods, procedures and internal controls.
· Preparation of monthly work in progress reports, balance sheet, cash flow, and financial statements.
· Supervision of all accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll including performance of these functions as required.
· Maintenance of all personnel records and files.
· Timely completion of year end documentation and the ability to work closely with the outside audit team. Including preparation of tax payments.
· Manage workers compensation, company benefits and general liability insurance.
· Manage overhead items such as telephones and computer systems.
· Minimum 5 years of broad financial and construction involvement with either a General or Trade Contractor.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent education and experience
· Demonstrated organizational ability, communication skills and capability of self-direction
· Knowledge of Jonas ERP would be an asset
Top companies trust Workhoppers