Junior Accountant (full-time)
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Bookkeeping, Accountant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French 2019-05-23 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QC
- Food company in Montreal is seeking an Accountant to complement the department. It is an amazing opportunity for an individual that wants to be part of a growing organization. Full-time required.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.