Junior Accountant (full-time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Accountant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Food company in Montreal is seeking an Accountant to complement the department. It is an amazing opportunity for an individual that wants to be part of a growing organization. Full-time required.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
-May 23, 2019
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.