Give back to your community and become a school bus driver today!
We are mom’s and dads, grandma’s, grandpa’s, runners, musicians, knitters, video gamers, golfers, moviegoers and athletes. We provide barrier-free transit. Come join the family.
The company provides specialized, guest centred and compassionate transportation to children in the special needs community. We have the honour and privilege of transporting these wonderful children to and from school in a safe, compassionate and courteous manner. We are seeking out patient, kind and reliable individuals to join our team.
· Fun and energetic work environment perfect for people who love working with children, for parents, caregivers, retirees, or entrepreneurs looking for secondary income
· Childcare while completing in house training
· Supportive work-life balance and family-friendly culture
· Ability to bring your kids to work with you (route dependent)
· Part-time, up to 5 hours a day with lots of opportunities for advancement within the company
· Advanced training in working with individuals with special needs
· Comprehensive on road and in class driver training
· The opportunity to personally grow and professionally develop your customer service skills
· Weekly staff appreciation giveaways!
Apply if you
· Are able to work split shifts between the hours of 7:00am – 9:00am and 2:00pm – 4:00pm
· Have experience working with children or individuals with special needs
· Love having your evenings, weekends, holidays and summers off
· Would describe yourself as resourceful, compassionate, reliable and caring
· Are safety-minded
· Are proficient in English, both written and verbal
· Minimum class 5 Alberta Drivers licence
What our Transfer Care Specialist are saying
"I love having time off during the day!!! I get so much done, I'm able to do some housework, play with my kids, run errands and attend doctors appointments"
"As we driver our route in the morning to get all of our students we are smiling like crazy. We love our students, we love our bus, we love the route where we get to see the Rocky Mountains in many locations, we sing and laugh together every day. We thank you for employment with you!"