Mortgage Underwriter / Broker Assistant
- Rate$35 per hour and 10% per hour
- Location Vaughan, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Trade help Financial Services/ Insurance, Real Estate
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A 2019-06-04 Workhoppers Home Vaughan ON
- We are a new yet busy Mortgage and Real Estate Office looking for the right Experienced candidate to Underwrite Mortgages and Assist the Broker with Mortgage and Real Estate Administration. (Minimum of 5 years Experience to qualify for the herein mentioned Base + Commission)
Healthy Base of Commission of other Agents deals, you underwrite (from inquiry to funding).
We are looking for an Experienced Mortgage Underwriter / Broker Assistant (Experienced in 'B' and Private Lending) required immediately;
Working in a customer service environment, the ideal candidate must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Mortgage Knowledge: Experienced in 'A', 'B' type mortgages and Private Lending is an asset.
Description of Services:
- Follow-up with clients who have inquired and pre-qualify them via Telephone-Assessment
- Underwrite Loan Application Process for the Broker/and New Agents
- Review / Analyze credit and financial data, determine the best solution for the borrower
- Submit the deal/file to appropriate Bank/Lender of which you have established relationships with (A, B, and Private Lenders)
Broker Assistant /Assisting the Broker (not limited to the following);
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff to meet sales targets
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties in both Real Estate and Mortgage Sector
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy/compliance awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports of each Agent weekly/Monthly and submit to Broker
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations of new products (Lending Guidelines/weekly)
- Review Processes and Procedures and develop new protocols (Update/Create Best Practices Manual)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues while reporting any unethical behavior or violation of compliance (FSCO)
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
(Minimum of 5 years Experience to qualify for the herein mentioned Base + Commission)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.