Freelance Technical Writer- Scientific Method
Ottawa, ON Canada
Oshawa, ON Canada
Quebec City, QC Canada
Prince Albert, SK Canada
Peterborough, ON Canada
Prince George, BC Canada
Port Coquitlam, BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Writing/Translation Technical Writer
- Duration 20h/month ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required English 2019-06-05 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONOshawa ONQuebec City QCPrince Albert SKPeterborough ONPrince George BCPort Coquitlam BC
- SR&ED consulting firm headquartered in Toronto is seeking a technical writer who is comfortable writing reports based on the Scientific Method.
This is a remote job so candidate can work from home but must live in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Engineering or Science, with a strong mastery of written English. Background in computer science, software engineering and/or electrical engineering is an advantage. The job involves taking transcripts of interviews and converting them into technical summaries of work that was done. Remarkable written and communication skills are essential.
- work from home
- flexible hours (as long as you meet deadlines)
- full training provided
- excellent resume experience
- option to increase hours or move to full time based on performance
- small, friendly company
- excellent English writing and communication skills
- thorough understanding of the Scientific Method
- ability to thoroughly understand technical concepts and write technical reports
- ability to commit to minimum of 20 hours (per month) to start
- Engineering background is an asset
- Canadian resident only
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.