- Location Denver, CO United States (From home)
- Type of project General support, Sales & Marketing, Specialized Trade help Data entry, Market Research, Email Marketing, CRM, Communication, Real Estate
- Duration Part Time months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A 2019-06-06 Workhoppers Home Denver CO
- We are seeking a freelance Listings Editor.
The primary responsibility of this freelance position will be to launch 5280’s first Top Real Estate Producers list under the direction of the magazine’s senior staff.
We estimate the project will take roughly 20 weeks of part-time work to complete and will entail information-gathering about the local real estate industry; generation of survey materials and protocols for list generation; outreach to and follow-up communication with metro area real estate brokerages; detailed data entry; working with the sales and marketing staff to promote the list; and delivery of a full list of approximately 600 to 800 Top Real Estate Producers in a variety of categories. Although this is an editorial-side position, a background in journalism is not a requirement.
Applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
- Type A++ organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities via phone and email
- Experience with Google docs, Excel, and Word
- Data entry competence
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-start, problem-solve, and follow instructions
To apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples/clips
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.