Bilingual Client Service Representative (DDO)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales
- Duration 20h/w ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Job Title: Bilingual Client Service Representative
Reports to: Store Manager
Based at: Dollar Des Ormeaux, Quebec.
Employment Status: Part Time (approx...20 hours per week)
To serve customers, selling loose leaf tea and tea accessories and preparing hot and cold tea beverages.
• Prepare quality hot and cold tea beverages.
• Handling cash register/POS.
• Engaging with customers.
• Educating and suggesting products to customers
• Meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
• Continuous learning about tea and related products.
• Inventory and restocking shelves.
• Ensuring premise kept clean and presentable.
To be Successful, candidates should have:
• Retail experience an asset
• Ability to learn Quickly
• Ability to sell
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Great team player
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.