We are a full service design, build and maintain firm specializing in commercial applications. We are looking to add a site supervisor in each our installation, concrete and maintenance division for the upcoming 2019 season.
To work with technicians and operators as a part of the project team to ensure all aspects are done properly and efficiently. Responsible for crew and equipment organization, and the delegation of workload. Liaise with general contractors, client and project management team. Provide excellent customer service through communication and problem solving.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan daily crew tasks and order of operations. Coordinate with project management to create accurate scheduling.
- Tracking of crew time, material and equipment use to create accurate data for estimates and payroll.
- Adhere to and promote company safety program and COR accredited status.
- Provide daily updates to management regarding ongoing project.
- Train, direct and encourage crew to perform quality work in accordance with Kindret Landscaping expectations.
- Solve problems encountered with the day to day operations including equipment breakdowns, scheduling changes and inclement weather
- Conduct and execute hazard assessments, site orientations and toolbox talks as well as other tasks imperative to site safety.
- Ensure pre trip truck,trailer and equipment audits are completed and carried out with the proper action
- Report all expenses using the proper report format
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in concrete finishing, landscape installation or landscape maintenance required, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Valid class 5 license is mandatory, Class 1 or 3 would be considered an asset.
- Ability to delegate, lead and train crew is required.