Marketer/ Marketing Consultant (freelance, work from home)
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation, Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Branding, Communication, Social Media
- Duration 6 approximately months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Education
- Languages required English 2019-06-24 Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
- Caritas College Ltd. is a new online education organization based in High River, Alberta. We develop education and training courses for nurses seeking to expand their practice and market licenses for these courses to colleges in North America. We are small but very innovative in our approach to online education and student learning styles. We believe that learning in any forum should be exciting and that our course content is necessary for growth and change within the healthcare industry.
We are seeking a freelance marketer/marketing consultant who is self-motivated, genuine and convincing and who collaborates well with the clinical program developer to market licenses for our intellectual property to established colleges in North America. We also require help with our branding.
• Attending monthly project planning meetings onsite and in person at the company corporate office in High River as necessary.
• Attending weekly review with planning committee either in person onsite at the company corporate office in High River or via video conference
• Completing projects to deadline
• Working on-site and/or off-site as negotiated and depending on productivity.
• Helping to improve the company branding
This project is primarily a sales and marketing position and experience in marketing product is required. Projects will include collaborating with the Director of Clinical Education to identify target educational institutions, creating a marketing strategy, making contact with appropriate college departments and helping to finalize the sale. Ability to communicate in a sophisticated manner to college administration is required.
A secondary project is to improve our branding and visibility within the education and healthcare communities.
The successful candidate will live in Alberta . They will demonstrate a passion for education as a pathway towards improving the lives of others. They will preferably demonstrate sales and marketing expertise and experience in the field of online education or in healthcare.
Candidates should be a graduate of a recognized business and marketing degree or diploma program with at least 2 years successful marketing experience in the field. Compensation will include a commission on successful finalization of sales contracts over and above negotiated pay.
Please apply in writing to Bruce Coomber, Dean of Education, [email protected] with an attached copy of your resume.
Position is open until filled
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.