- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration 4 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline May 30, 2014
- Area of Specialization N/A
- to case manage specific clients’ work, Marketing strategy for each and undertaking all work necessary to delivery such clients’ marketing activities. They will have hands on experience of a wide range of marketing tools, be self-motivated and self-manage as well as working well as part of a team. They will also have experience of dealing with a range of suppliers and the media, forming effective partnerships.
• Draft and issue press releases, features and editorials for clients as needed, ensuring that they are written in a professional manner and to meet relevant deadlines, liaising with the client and with any 3rd parties as needed.
• Where appropriate, with other staff, or individually, manage/attend events as a representative of our company and build contacts.
• To assist with all other clients and in all areas of business as necessary.
• Must have access to a reliable computer and internet and be able to work from home
• Liaise with all organisations encouraging their longer term involvement with our company through good client account management, and ensuring excellent client relations.
• Business knowledge and the ability to handle multiple projects, requests and priorities at the same time
• Excellent researching skills and competitive analysis.
• High level of maturity and confidence necessary to interact with sophisticated clients
• Be able to work well independently as well as within a team
• Other duties as assigned related to the job
• The postholder must maintain the confidentiality of our company and its clients / contacts at all times.
• This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The postholder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and ongoing discussions with the designated manager
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.