Law Clerk/Assistant (full-time, contract)
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada
Etobicoke, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Para-legal, Legal services
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Legal
- Languages required N/A 2019-07-14 Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ONEtobicoke ON
- We are a boutique litigation law firm looking for an energetic, full-time Legal Assistant/assistant for our office in downtown Toronto at Richmond and Peter St (starting on a contract basis). We are a collegial, flexible work environment.
The incumbent would provide legal clerk, assistant duties and administrative support to 2 lawyers as part of our team. The role will be varied and will provide support in the following areas (but is not limited to): drafting legal letters, scheduling appointments, printing, answering calls, sending and collecting mail, banking, emailing, scanning, photocopying, accounts follow-up, filing, stationery and stock ordering, proofreading, assisting lawyers as required, general assistance to the administrative and management team.
The successful applicant will be reliable, professional and punctual. Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Have strong attention to detail and experience using Outlook and ideally, PC Law. The incumbent has legal experience or a college diploma in a related field.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.