Senior LAMP Sysadmin
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project IT & Software Linux, iOS
- Duration hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- We are seeking a talented LAMP system administrator to manage our web hosting infrastructure. You will be tasked with managing our entire hosting infrastructure across development, staging and production environments. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, a penchant for security and expert-level system administration skills. Your work will include recommending, upgrading and maintaining current Linux systems, database administration (MySQL), source control admin (GIT & Subversion) and network security, among other things.
- Enterprise level Linux expert w/ experience in load-balanced web servers. We use RedHat & CentOS here, but in-depth experience with another distribution is welcome.
- MySQL administration & tuning. We have a replicated MySQL setup, and we'll want you to hit the ground running.
- GIT/Subversion Admin. We use both, and we'll need to have you support both.
- Network & System Security. Enterprise level network/system security experience is a must.
- Automation Experience. We believe in automating tasks to make our work easier, and we'll want you to play a key role in helping us do that.
This is a senior position; we're looking for somebody who has at least 5+ years of Linux system administration with high volume web sites.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.