- Must know XACTIMATE
- Perform site inspections at the start of a project (emergency or go ahead) and create an accurate scope of work including sketches, pictures etc. and that return visits to site are made to determine that the project is proceeding as expected by all stake holders.
- Assure project legal documents are completed and signed and that these along with other project documents are complete, current and uploaded in Dash and Xact appropriately.
- Create, edit, modify and submit estimates using client designated estimating tools or traditional bid methods.
- Manage the expense through negotiation skills with vendors and in house staff.
- Minimize the exposure and risk to health and safety by adhering to and enforcing the health and safety standards.
- Be available to respond to 24 hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls.
- Continually develop knowledge and expertise in all technical and related fields of disaster restoration including building science, procedures, equipment and products.
- Educate the client on the processes of both the emergency work and the repair work to include timing of service delivery and realistic expectations.
- Assist in building and leading a high quality team of sub-trades and ensure they satisfactorily maintain the image and standards of First General Services.
- Ensure that effective and timely communications are maintained with all stake holders including property owners, property managers and insurer representatives.
- Ensure that effective communications are maintained with PMA’s, sub-contractors and employees so that projects are completed in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure that all Insurer specific document and communication protocols are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that customer response to surveys conducted reflect well on First General Services and the Project Manager.
- Build existing client relationships and generate new leads with adjusters and property managers
Minimum 2 years of Restoration Construction experience with Commercial & Residential Properties
Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)