We are a fast-growing GMP contract manufacturer of health and beauty products.
Established in Toronto since 1996, the company has over 500 active established SKUs.
Products range from Omega-3 softgels, complex formulated tablets and capsules, to therapeutic and healing topical products. With over 30 corporate outlets and hundreds of distributors in Canada and overseas,
We are an well-recognized and respected industry player.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
You will perform client service, clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Handle client requests
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Pleasant demeanor, ability to can get along with others easily
receptionist or customer service: 1 year (Preferred)