As the worlds number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future
The company offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, your responsibilities will include to:
- Provide customers with a professional, approachable and informative service on all products (plumbing, lighting and appliances)
- Identify customer needs & wants and provide a consultative/solution based service
- Collaborate on design planning with creative & tailored recommendations (contractors and customers)
- Develop quotations, process sales orders, manage deliveries and returns
- Respond to all customer inquiries and action new opportunities
- Resolve all concerns & issues
- Previous retail sales experience an asset
- Knowledge of the plumbing, lighting or appliance industry an asset
- A flair for design
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Computer proficiency an asset
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment