Launch your Teaching Career with the Leader in Early Education and Care!
School seeks to hire enthusiastic, dynamic and dedicated individuals for Full-time and Part-time Teacher Assistant positions.
We are looking for someone able to work with a variety of age groups to support our teachers. Only those who want to make a difference in the lives of children need apply, please.
Our School Information:
- We are part of national system of accredited private preschools that provides a premier early education and child care experience for children and families. We value our teachers and wish to help them find a home, so their talents can be used in a fun, supportive environment.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency.
- Coachable and confident with a pleasant/friendly demeanor.
- Professional, dependable, a high level of integrity and the ability to work well with others.
- Multi-tasking abilities, strong organizational and time-management skills to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to interact with students of all ages and skill levels.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Our management team encourages and support professional growth, through continuing education, development of your skills by teaching to different age groups and professional advancement.
- Financial Support for Expanding Quality in Early Infant and Toddler Care (EQIT) and our Certifications to become Lead Qualified.
- Competitive wages, medical, dental benefits with Paid Time Off and a 401K Plan.
- Lifetime Gym membership.
- Possible opportunity for assistance with child care tuition costs may be available for full time teachers.
- Potential room for growth with possible assistance in furthering education.
- Ability to use position as required completed college course hours.