Software application developer
Ottawa, ON Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project IT & Software Front end development, Software Architecture, Information Security, Programming, Mobile Developer, Android, Full Stack
- Duration ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-08-14 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONGatineau QC
**Applicant must be in the Ottawa, Canada region
Predevelopment Startup looking to build a powerful online privacy platform.
Full flows for the project have been written, since the project is pre-development we are open to input from developers. The plans are to create an Android-based application, Windows application, and web portal to start.
The project involves creating a multi-layered browser with an integrated peer-to-peer communications system and leveraging an existing user identity verification service.
The goal of the project is to create web sessions where private and public information are separated. This would offer full privacy and protections in one layer. Meanwhile, the other layer would provide access to the user’s IP address and profiles and be used to display advertising—ensuring content creators can still generate income from their work.
Overall, this approach has the ability to address user and government privacy concerns, while still allowing websites to generate revenue.
Application will consist of (initial stage):
- Encrypted anonymous web browser using existing browser engines
- Integration of 3rd party utilities and open source modules
- Peer to peer encrypted communications platform
- Creation of an online user directory system, with key and certificate
- Integrating cloud storage accounts to the application (One Drive, Google Docs, iCloud, and various independent)
- Interfacing with a systems existing browser for cookies, and other public facing information
- Using a PKI or other key based system for communication between users
- Potential for blockchain applications
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.