Join our fast-growing team of Floating Clinicians in Seattle, WA!
This position is available for NOC/overnight shifts for clinicians looking to supplement their income!
We are seeking hardworking, flexible, caring, reliable Certified Nursing Assistants for our part-time positions. This position requires a CNA who is punctual, has a can do attitude, and is willing to support our team.
We provide supportive services to a wide-variety of high-end ALs, SNFs and Hospitals. As part of our great Nursing Team, you'll work part-time picking up shifts at rotating facilities. This is an excellent way for a skilled clinician to work earn stable income, build a schedule that works for them, all while improving their own clinical skill set.
- Active CNA license in the state of Washington
- Ability to rotate at 2-3 recurring facilities every week.
- Travel in 15 mile radius from home for 8-12 hour shifts.
- Experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients, good bedside manners
- Positive mental attitude, people person, likes to smile
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams and independent
- Has Nurse Delegation training
- Clean background check and DSHS
- Must be detailed in computer charting
- Competitive pay!
- Flexible schedules
- Attendance bonuses and benefits for full-time clinicians