Fundraising and Event Planning Volunteer (2-4h/w)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
- Type of project Volunteering Volunteering
- Duration 2-4h/w ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
F.A.C.E.S (Foster a Child to Excel in Society) is a non-profit organization devoted to educating and supporting at-risk youth. We are seeking dedicated volunteers to help with fundraising and event planning. Duties may include: assist with event planning/preparation, graphic design, advertising, marketing and participating in the development/organization of fundraising initiatives and programs. No experience necessary but must be passionate and hardworking.
- Place of work: off site and at organization (3575 Blvd St. Laurent)
- Time Commitment: on average 2-4 hours a week but this is subject to vary depending on event and fundraising cycle.
-August 22, 2019
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.