Looking for driver helpers to help with delivering, setting up AND cleaning inflatables.
Also looking for drivers with experience driving normal Trucks pulling a 16ft Trailer. No special CDL license required. You will be using our trucks, but must have prior experience. You will also be delivering, setting up and cleaning inflatables.
Sky High Party Rentals rents out inflatable entertainment offering everything from moonwalks and mechanical sharks to giant inflatable coliseums. The company seeks out unique party rentals that no other company offers in its area in hopes to inspire kids and parents to use their imaginations. Sky High believes that kids should be able to play pirates inside their very own pirate ship. The company 's niche products travel to festivals, church bazaars, and school events throughout Houston, TX.
****THIS IS A HIGH LABOR JOB! MAIN WORK DAYS ARE FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY****
(People with prior respiratory problems, joint or back pain; please be advised prior to applying!)
Efficiency and dedication are necessary tools to succeed with our exceptional driving team
• Delivering and installing bounce houses throughout Houston, TX and 30-mile radius to backyards, schools, and businesses.
• Loading and unloading equipment on to trailers.
• Cleaning and installing bounce houses, tables, and chairs on location.
• Communicating with route managers status of deliveries and pickups.
• Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior to commencing route.
• Partner with routers and driver to acquire delivery schedule and communicate delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as encountered.
• Assemble customer orders and place on-hand truck to complete delivery cycle.
• Place product in storage and or account specific designated areas.
• Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations, and warehouse delivery policies/procedures.
• Keep interior of truck organized, clean and smoke free.
• Work flexible hours which include early morning (6:00 a.m.) start times, evenings, and/or weekends.
• Additional hours required during the peak season of May through October, November.
• Ensure correct delivery of product
*Driver Helpers will need
State Issued or School ID and Social Security
Truck Driver Minimum Qualifications:
• Hold Valid Class C Texas Driver’s License
• Social Security Card
• Aged 25 or Older
• Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
• Language skills that allow employee to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Provide high level of customer service to ensure accounts are satisfied with product and timeliness of deliveries.
• Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 45-60+ pound cases of product.
• Competent working independently on a daily basis with minimal supervision.
• Must have own vehicle transportation to and from work.
• No felonies as required by state school districts for our industry.
• Clean Criminal Record, 0 Infractions
• Customer Service Experience
• Party Event Company Experience
• Dependable Transportation
• Outside Work Experience
• School Sports Athletes/Workout Enthusiast
• Looking for drivers that want to be employed with us long term, and who want to grow with us as a strong, reliable team. Quarterly/Yearly performance evaluations.
Language: English (Required)
Bilingual/Spanish a plus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time