Accounts Payable Technician (part-time, flexible)
- Location Philadelphia, PA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Administration Accountant, Quickbooks
- Duration 16h/w ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English 2019-09-18 Workhoppers Home Philadelphia PA
- The Accounts Payable Technician will ensure the proper execution of accounts payable. The main tasks will be to carry out and coordinate invoice codification, entry, approval, payment and filing in a meticulous, efficient and timely manner.
The Accounts Payable Technician will also participate in the closing and production of weekly and monthly analyzes.
- Take full responsibility for the accounts payable cycle;
- Process, prioritize and monitor accounts payable e-mails, phone calls and mail;
- Support and resolution of complex invoices with suppliers;
- Issue checks and electronic payments;
- Produce and analyze weekly and monthly reports and take charge & follow-up on problematic items;
- Optimize and review accounts payable procedures by making effectiveness improvement recommendations;
- Participate in month-end analyzes and adjustments;
- Ensure accounts payable month-end close;
Education : Diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in Accounting, or equivalent.
Experience : Minimum 3 years’ experience as accounts payable technician;
Experience with wire payments, domestic and foreign, as well as electronic funds transfers (EFT, ACH);
Experience in multi-entity organizations operating in multiple jurisdictions.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of Quickbooks
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and respect for deadlines;
- Excellent prioritization skills;
- High command of Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
The position is part-time, estimated 16 hours a week. Flexible schedule. Located in the Northern suburbs of Philadelphia.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.