This exciting role encompasses sales, customer service and marketing skills.
The primary responsibility of this position is to lease apartments through product demonstration and implementing marketing strategies. Other responsibilities include resident retention and customer satisfaction for the current residents and prospective residents.
Part-Time/Full-Time Opportunities- Come join our award winning Team
We are community ambassadors between the public, the residents and the management team. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of every client and providing solutions.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Answer inquiries by phone and email
- Schedule apointments
- Provide tours and promote attractive community features
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Prepare leasing documents
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Records visitor traffic, leasing status and community complaints
- Prepares service requests
- Prepares move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Plans and coordinates events•Prepares refreshments
- Prepares and distributes move-in packets and gifts for new residents
A minimum of a high school education is required. The position requires the ability to read and write English fluently, and the ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- At least 1 year of leasing experience required
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Must be well organized
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
Bilingual (Spanish), low income/tax credit/Section 8, fair housing laws, property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR are a PLUS.